Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, May 25, 2006

on my way back home

while i was on my way back home today, i felt cool and hot at the same time. it's spring now, alomst summer, and the sun is up, but the air is still cool. the mix of cool air and hot late afternoon sun makes you really warm and cool at the same time. it's a unique experience.

while i was enjoying the nice american spring air and walking back to my apt along a long pathway, i saw this old man just unzipped his pants and started peeing right in front of me (he was about 20m away from me, but his front towards me).. oof! lucky i didn't scream.. i was pretty offended, but i guess the old man was crazy and i really shouldn't make a commotion.. i guess these kinda things are pretty normal here. so i veered as far away from him as possible and looked somewhere else. the old man in return didn't even bother about me and continued peeing, mumbling to himself. i got home safe and sound.

gee.. so this is the american experience? -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home