Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Horror~

Today's 06/06/06.. or 666, the devil's code. today is also the opening of the movie: the omen.. i cant wait to watch it! ^_^ i love horror movies all my life, it's just so.. scary XD i still remember when i was young, i used to hide under my pillow, my blanket and even under my mattress while watching horror shows haha.. when there were scary scenes, i often didnt really know what happened since i would close my eyes and hide under covers in fear >.< nowadays when i watch horror shows, i've learnt that i shouldn't really close my eyes cos i'll end up not knowing what's going on, so i watch.. and i end up screaming >.< my housemates say that the horror shows are usually not scary, but because i keep scaring them with my sudden scream or when i jump during those sudden scary scenes, it scared the hell out of them hahahahaha... after i jump or scream they will also jump up in shock and go: "wah lao!! why u suddenly scream? don't scare me leh.. the show not scary, u more scary lor!!" >.< ROFL.. sorry, i didn't mean to scare u.. but really scary mah.. the ghost suddenly appear T.T

just now was the ultimate.. we were watching the show last comic standing where people compete to be the best comedian and all of us were laughing at the jokes.. then during the commercial break, there was a ad on the movie the omen.. then we started discussing whether we should watch it in the cinema or ***** to watch.. then i suddenly saw this scene from the corner of my eye that there was a monster in the reflection on the mirror of the toilet cabinet when the woman closed it.. ok, u guessed it.. i yelped.. and they all jumped up in shock >.< now pacey say that next time we watch horror movies, they need to put me at the back, so that i can be part of the surround sound to make the horror movie more scary.. T.T

well, at least i only screamed >.< i still remember last time i went to watch house of wax with my bf in the cinema.. i got so scared that i really cried >.< but lucky got my darling to sayang me XD
yay! i'm counting down now.. 11 more days and i got someone to protect me ler! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home