Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Embarrassment of my life~

today is my senior's graduation from NCBV and it was a cocktail event so i had to wear a cocktail dress. luckily Estee had a very very nice dress which she lent me to wear.

me and estee~

i was the usher and the certificate presenter for the event. my job as the cert presenter was to pass the graduation certificates to the guest of honour who would present the certs to the seniors. that was alright.. it was a piece of cake.. but what happened next would effectively put me in the limelight. as i thought that all the certs had been given out, i blur blur go and show the guest of honor back to his seat.. then kaian quickly pulled me back, because the gift of appreciation forgot to pass to him.. damn paiseh, i quickly called him back and apologised to him.. everyone laughed.. T.T then i paiseh until i more blur, i took the present and i presented the gift to him MYSELF.. I SHOOKED HIS HAND AND THANKED HIM.. christ.. i could just die of embarrassment man.. that was because niki in front of me just announced to pass the gift of appreciation to our VIP, Lily Chan while i was happily shaking the guest of honor's hand and giving him the present.. T.T call me a SUCCESSFUL stickiness factor man.. i think the audience can laugh until they fall off the chair >.< then the guest of honor so poor thing must pass the gift I gave him to the VIP member, Lily.. ROFL~

ok, this wasn't actually the worst part.. at least i could be in self denial and pretend no 1 saw me? >.< but when every single person who came to me after that with either a knowing smile, shaking heads, empathy or downright bursting into laughter wasn't helping my self denial :/ well, at least they said i looked damn cute when i made the blunder.. i wonder if i should take that as a compliment and continue with my self denial haha..

jiaxian and me

niki, eric and me

the chiobus~

thank you pacey for helping all of us take so many pretty photos!! and making the the amazing video clip! i'm so proud of u!! ^_^ betcha gonna make it big next time =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home