Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wishie Washie~

haiya.. wad should i do? i find myself in this kind of spot all the time!! given 2 choices, i always dunno wad to do.. should i take the risk or not? now i need to decide if i should wait n see if i can push my luck n get a probable cheap air ticket to florida or just buy a relatively reasonable priced promotional ticket now.. if i wait for a chance that there will be a cheap ticket (southwest ding), the promotional ticket may be sold out before i know it, and i'll end up paying for expensive original priced tickets.. how how?? T.T argh.. i love excitement.. i love roller coaster.. i love horror movies.. but.. but.. i just dun like mind boggling stuffs >.< i.. i've got no guts to take risks T.T so usually wad happens is that i'll just be unable to make decisions and end up just wasting time n mulling over it :/ and in the mean while, i'll just be pulling my hair out haha..

talking about hair, i've got another issue which i can't decide.. ok guys, dun read this; meant for girls only haha.. i can't decide which shampoo to use! LOL.. when i just came over to philly, it was winter. the air was dry and cold, and i was using the neutragena haircare for over processed hair. that was why my hair was pretty soft and smooth initially.. nowadays as the air becomes warmer and more humid, my hair is frizzing up and curling badly.. and my hair is getting pretty bombastic with all the curls.. my hair's pretty dehydrated because i got rebond it last time.. now my hair a bit spoilt la >.< singapore so humid my hair everytime frizz up, so i just end up rebonding n rebonding again, making things worse.. anyway.. back to the topic.. i can't decide what shampoo to use!! cause right now i'm using this VO5 strawberries and cream shampoo which smells heavenly! i love it man, can smell my hair to sleep ahahahaha... but it's cheap shampoo la.. giant bottle for 99 cents only.. normal hair i think sure no prob 1.. the shampoo is not lousy quality.. the problem is my current hair needs extra good quality haircare like the neutragena 1.. dat 1 works wonders for my hair man.. i used it yesterday my curls calmed down dramatically n there was no tangles! my hair was super smooth n soft oso.. actually the shampoo doesn't smell bad la.. it smells very very nutty, like hazelnut liddat hee~ but.. i like strawberries n cream~~ T.T n dat giant bottle so big.. i think i can use till the end of the year lor.. should i let my hair smell great but dry n frizzy or should i go buy my neutragena shampoo n conditioner which will cost me $13? lol.. feel so bimbo talking about shampoos haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home