Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, July 06, 2006

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIVASARY!! ^_^

time flies.. so fast i've been in America for 6 months already!! and i still feel that i haven't done much at work ahahaha... but very happy that i've had so many wonderful and memorable experiences with my NOC batch mates and especially my chesnutties housemates =D

i miss my roomie!! ahaha.. although she's back in sg, she's still a chestnuttie in our hearts! ^_^ now that she's not here, i really am the last standing female at home >.< not only that, i now not just have 4 guys, but 5 guys at home!! ahhhhhh.. save me~~ hahahaha.. with my roomie gone, there has been a lot of changes.. the males are dominating and taking over lol.. there has been 2 drinking sessions, both of which i skipped and hid in my room haha.. and... no more steam fish ler T.T n.. my room's in a terrible mess T.T i miss neatness and cleanliness haha..

just look at the drunk lobsters! hehe~

Some tees we bought during our shopping trip together~
"cranky but adorable, so i'm worth it" nice tee right? haha..

my bf in need of a head.. soon...

hey pacey housemate~ dun worry too much about what happened. it was just a bad day. everything will be better from now on, the worst has passed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home