Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, September 21, 2006

home sweet home

i was so upset yesterday, after finding out that i was the only 1 kicked out of my house's group for my EAS 446. the rest of my house will be doing the project together. i got into my 2nd choice group though, with kaian.. but the prob is alicia did not get into the group with him!! i was so upset lah.. cried to my bf for a while.. lucky charmaine was there.. she distracted me by online shopping!! haha.. had a great time shopping online for the rest of the night.. so kewl to have charmaine around. we wear the same size clothes n all so we can always share our clothes! and the best thing of all is that we have the same taste!! i can't even keep track of the number of items that we have IDENTICAL!! lol.. we just keep choosing the same kind of clothes haha..

anyway today seems better.. i just received an email from my boss.. he approved me to stop work on Dec 15 already!! yay!! ^_^ i'm so looking forward to going home now! and my buddies in SG suddenly had a conference with me too, they r planning this year's xmas party~ me and my sec school friends have a tradition of celebrating xmas together every year. this year we may be planning an overseas 1 hee~ mebbe KL or something.. kewl!! but of course.. my main priority is to get back to celebrate my annivasary with my bf. i miss him so dearly!!

haha.. so many things to look forward to!! see all my friends, family n bf~ n not to forget, SG food!! hahaha..

4 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Look on the bright side! At least you'll get to socialize with other ppl.

    Btw....... where do you do your online shopping?!?!?!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    Not when they r sweaty, fat ang mos or irritating nene lor XD

    i do my online shopping everywhere! haha.. you can check out some american brands like Aeropostale, Victoria Secrets, PacSun, Tillys, Delia's, Billabong, Roxy.. everything lah hahaha.. just check out ANY online shops cause they are usually US based so easier for me to help u buy stuff ^_^

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    oh! you should check out Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister and American Eagles (www.aerie.com)!! they are really the brands which you should go for haha.. True American favourites ^_^

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    missprettyslacker:
    sometimes tag board is screwed up la haha.. seems fine to me now.

    you should see my previous comment.. dat time desperate lah.. last 2 slots i scared the fat ang mo or the irritating nene come our gp haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home