Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, August 28, 2006

my room ceiling is leaking!!!

ahhhhhhh.. it's like 3am in the morning and it's raining heavily outside.. and all of a sudden i felt water dripping on my arm.. luckily i'm awake!! and lucky i changed the position of my bed.. or else i'd be drinking rain water while i sleep lol... as my table is now at this leaking spot, i could get high enough to touch the ceiling and paste newpapers on the ceiling to curb the dripping for a while..



and then after that i tried calling the maintenance.. i got a answering machine which asked me wait until the customer service officer is available.. and then they played a very very nice cute song... at first i didn't register what song was that, so i just hummed the tune while talking to my bf on msn.. and my bf told me this: what an appropriate song! and both charmaine and my bf told me at the same time what song was that..

RAINDROPS ARE FALLING ON MY HEAD

O______O

-_________________-"


sianz..
i hope the maintenance man comes soon! >.<

2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    AHHAHAHAHAHA~!!!
    Damn cute lah! And who would have thought of PASTING newspapers to stop the drip...

    (O_O)

    I say, that is definately innovative, my dear einstein...

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    hahaha.. and the newspaper fell off soon after it got soaked through with water! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home