Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, August 28, 2006

Fatou and Fama African restaurant

Today me, charmaine and adrian went swimming together at Pottruck. I was the only one who did not really have access to the gym, but i managed to get in!! all of us were running through how we should scam our way through the security guard on our way there, discussing how we should tell him that my card may be faulty or something and we always go to the gym together hahaha.. i've only been into the gym once, and that was with weijia when she was stil around. that time we went was also a sunday where security was supposedly more slack. i didn't even let the guard scan my card the other time and he didn't really care =p

i was a little jittery before i went in and wasn't really sure if i should really let him scan my card, but both adrian and charmaine gave him the card to scan so i oso stayed back to let him scan.. when he took my card to scan, my heart was thumping like mad lol.. but after he scanned my card, he didn't say anything and passed me back my card!! wahahaha... mebbe my card was made with access to the gym!! i shall try my luck again next time hehe~

i had a nice leisurly swim at the pool, swimming only a few laps in total haha.. but i had fun soaking in the water, but was telling the rest that perhaps i may have lost like 10kg swimming LOL.. and later after that, adrian brought us around to see the rest of the gym. there was even a golf course at the 3rd level haha.. but i didn't go up to see. then i remembered that i wanted to weigh myself at the weighing machine, so we went back down to the basement swimming pool changing room to weigh.. and i found out that i lost weight!!!! yay~~~ *jumps up and down with joy~* :D i lost 700 grams ROFL.. shan't disclose my weight here ;p

after that, we went back home to shower and dress up for dinner. me and charmaine decided that we should wear the A&F top together today haha, then we'll look like twins ^_^ i also asked adrian and pacey to wear the same tee, they bought the same A/X tee the last time at woodburry. but in the end, only adrian wore that tee, pacey refused to wear it haha.. he wanna be a unique individual ;p he wore his nice guess shirt ^_^

dressed in A&F top together~

after we were done dressing up, we went to Fatou and Fama, the African restaurant opposite our house to have our dinner. It's another celebration to welcome charmaine haha.. All of us ordered Ala carte food, some of which me and my bf tried before last time. The buffet didn't seem too appetizing haha..

all of us savouring the yummy African food~ ^_^

me and twin charmaine :P

after the great dinner, we were off to frogo to have our weekly grocery shopping. and this time we have a new member, charmaine!! so this is the first time she gets to see what we buy every sunday, although we really didn't buy much cos the fridge still has lotsa food left over lol..

me and charmaine sister going frogo shopping!!

see all my pics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home