Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, November 12, 2006

My wishful list~ haha..

No. 1

Alicia~~~ I want this pair of sandals!!

Birkenstock Papillio Madrid New Collection 2007 in Silk Flowers Pink!!

the moment i set my eyes on it, i know i want it.. it's just simply so pretty~~~ i love the crystals on the buckle! and the fabric is very unique also lah!! but they don't have my size (size 37)!! argh.. i'm so upset T_T

anyone can help me check out wheelock place in Orchard road n see if they have this design in my size? haha.. got must tell me! i wanna buy!! ^_^


No. 2

Abercrombie & Fitch - Erin Low Rise Skinny (Dark wash) in size 0S

I want this pair of jeans!! haha.. but too ex lar.. this 1 i'm waiting for it to be on sale before i buy.. BUT I DUNNO WHEN IT WILL BE ON SALE!! *WAILS~

sian.. shopping addict ahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home