Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Online shopping!!

me and charmaine went crazy about online shopping.. ok yes yes.. it was actually me who went crazy first =X actually i've been wanting to buy a few items.. but i just didn't want to waste the money. but i guess i suppressed my hunger for pretty clothes for too long that i went to buy everything i wanted at 1 shot.. >.< these are some items i've got.. i've actually bought more items but they're not here yet T_T

recently i've just found the beauty of ebaying.. the stuffs that i can get from there is SO MUCH CHEAPER than what is sold in the real store!! and some items are completely sold out in stores so i can't even buy them if i wanted to!

i've just officially went gaga over Abercrombie and Fitch.. I've bought tons of items from A&F.. both on ebay and from the online store.. some of them are still on its way here.. me and charmaine are jumping around waiting for the mail to come everyday hahahahaha...

anyway, the first A&F item i bought from ebay is this! i bought this A&F bag for just $9.90!!!! soooooooo cheap!!! i bet it must have cost like at least $89 if it were sold in the store or something haha.. but anw, after adding shipping costs, it was $22, still good!! ^_^ (it was shipped from HK so a bit more steep shipping)

my new abercrombie bag!!! so pretty right? ^_^

all the buttons are imprinted with A&F logo :p

charmaine saw the bag was so pretty that she went to bid for one too! hahaha... but she won the bid for about $30 lah, but better than nothing hee~ right now me n char got a tonne of clothes n stuffs that r identical.. me n her have amazing similar tastes.. we could just be surfing on ebay looking at a million items and come up with the same watch list!! ahahaha... n the best part is that both of us r the same size.. so we even buy items of the same size! IDENTICAL items! lol...

my new A&F pants! looks SUPER CUTE on me! hahaha..

LOOK at the MOOSE~ Authentic A&F!!! muahahaha..

i bought this from the real A&F website.. as well as the tights below.. i simply am SO IN LOVE with this pair of pants!!! i love the color n especially the fit!! GEEZ, i need to show you how good i look when i wear them!! hahahahahahahaha..

my A&F tights!

A&F tights! nice heather brown tights to wear together with my mini American eagle denim skirt! now i dun hafta worry that my legs will become numb in the cold and dun hafta worry about perverts who try to look up my skirt haha..

American Eagle denim skirt~ shupa cute~ XD

my A&F cami, bought for $2.99!! ^_^

bought this cami for just $2.99!! it's a plain cami that i can use to wear inside whenever i wear any low cut tops. i simply love the A&F strap! and it's soooo cheap!!! muahahhaa.. good deal!! ^_^

pretty A&F straps~

my Hollister skirt! :D

this hollister skirt retails at $39.50!! n i bought it for 12 bucks on ebay muahahahahahahaa... the white skirt is soooooooo cute~ must show you the pic of me wearing it the next time XD

my American Eagle jacket!!

took me a long time to decide whether to buy it or not... in the end... i bought it hahahaha.... it's just soooooooo cute! hahahaha... more items to come! going back to ebaying~~~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home