Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, October 05, 2006

adrenaline rush~

Yay~~ I'm going to chicago tonight!! whoa! actually i shouldn't blog now, so much work to do!!! but i'm excited for yet another roadtrip! hmmm.. air trip since we're flying there haha..

these few days had been really stressful.. my boss kept pressing me for my report, but my supervisor keep pushing the lab work to me to do so i haven't got time to do my report AND presentation for my boss at work.. my supervisor super shiok lah.. hardly ever see him do work.. come work later than me, go home earlier than me.. (haha, cannot believe it right?? and EVERYONE thought that i must be the luckiest employee ahahaha...) my supervisor spends his day checking his email, surfing CNN, wikipedia, reading those funny emails that his friend sends him, play online games and talks to his wife and friends on yahoo chat everyday?? oh, did i mention that he can disappear from work after lunch sometimes and never come back?? haha.. i oso wan his job.. higher pay than me somemore lol.. but my supervisor is a really nice guy lar.. n he got disability also, quite pitiful..

well anw.. CHICAGO!! wohoo!! gonna go visit the magnificent mile, beer fest, lake michigan, watch second city comedy night, visit a jazz club and other stuffs like chicago filmfest and what not.. ^_^ ooohh.. and we'll be shopping!!! hahahaha...

i've got a long shopping list!! many of them to help my friends grab stuffs haha.. i dun mind helping them buy lar, got excuse for me to shop! wahahahaha..

sheesh.. i haven't packed my bag! i shall bring an empty one there and come back with a full one.. lol..
*daydreamz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home