Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

NCBV Batch 7 Graduation

Finally, I've graduated from NOC. I was still thinking to myself that batch 6 was so lucky to have Pacey who helped them make their graduation video.. I was feeling a little upset during graduation that we won't have a video when Pacey suddenly poped up to the stage and announced that there WAS a video.. I know that Pacey had dreaded so much to make this video because he didn't want to leave; he didn't want to make his own video that reminded him so much of this one year journey that he's gonna miss so badly.. The moment he said that he made a video for us, my tears just came rolling down. i was so touched.

Presenting to you a work by PacEvolution,

My very own version of a farytale~



Chapter 1: A day of an NOC student
(A dramatization of a series of actual events that really happened)

6:30: Wake up (that's Adrian btw lol..)
6:45: Wake up... late
6:50: Someone is in the toilet
6:50: Someone is in the ONLY toilet
7:15: The fridge is.. empty
7:45: SEPTA train "Doors are closing"
8:00: Catch the bus
8:01: Miss the bus
2:00: At work
3:00: Where is my bus pass?
3:00: Where is my $70 bus pass?
4:15: Late for class
4:20: Quiz results
4:20: "Check minus" quiz results
6:30: Grocery Shopping
7:00: Cook dinner
7:10: Burn dinner
9:00: Do dishes
9:30: Wash clothes
9:35: Wash stained clothes
11:30: Call girlfriend in Singapore
(wait a minute! I don't have one..)
2:00am: the guy next door SINGS!!!

7/4/2006: Holiday in Miami
7/4/2006: Car crash in Miami
but with friends around, the storm subsided and taken over by a beautiful rainbow. :)

Chapter 2: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
(The most wonderful segment. Can you tell?)


Part 2 of the video~


it is just amazing how pacey managed to capture all the elements of our typical day and just basically our whole 1 year's experience here so poignantly. i told myself that i wouldn't cry during graduation cuz i'm so sure that the guys have already betted that I'll cry.

When i gave my graduation speech, I had already stopped myself from crying.. cuz I had too much eye makeup and looking like a Diva.. too much at stake.. cannot lose my sophisticated image haha.. but when the video came, nothing could stop the flood of tears that came out of nowhere.. This video was pretty much Chestnutties biased haha.. but that then reminds me more of the life I've had here.

it has been a great 1 year doing crazy and stupid things together, and even greater that we've captured so much of our lives in video and pictures.. How the 6 of us had managed to hunt down our this tiny apartment, squeezed inside and shared ONE toilet haha.. All the small little things that we do all the time, I never once knew how much they meant to me..

-waking up late for work (yeah, i know.. go work so late still can be late ahaha..)
-hogging on to the toilet.. the ONLY toilet.. all the time.. (oops!! haha.. =X)
-eating breakfast cereal without milk (cos i'm the last person to wake up so usually all the milk would have been gone by the time i have breakfast >.<)
-dozing off at work after lunch.. (can't help it! >.<)
-rushing for class (running desperately behind -the guys who walk damn fast lol..) and then
-getting "check MINUS" all the time for my assignments as well XD
-trying to cook a nice dinner all the time (pretending to be the best chef lol..) -washing dishes.. bleah.. haha..
-listening to pacey singing everday hee~
-getting loads of speeding tickets
-nagging at everyone!! :p

this is really my life here.. my 1 year's simple yet incredible 1 year.. even small little things that can make a big impact. when will i get to nag so much again after i leave? T_T

actually i just gonna so miss the stupid and crappy things we do together.. :) family outings every weekend!!

o_O
O_o

GROCERY SHOPPING!! :D

O_O

hehe..
sorry.. shopping indulgence for me XD

gonna update on this post another day together with all the pics i took for graduation, need to study for exam tmr!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home