Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OMG..

wow.. when was the last time i blogged? rofl.. actually because of the stupid previous incident (see prev post) i had been so terribly busy trying to sort things out.. there's actually a hedious 2nd episode of the matric card saga.. but it being over so long ago, i shall just write a brief summary:

after i went to comp center to get my card activated, i assumed that it would take about a day to get the card working so i didnt think much when i couldnt get into lab the day itself. but when i tried again and again everyday when i went back to lab, i still couldnt get in.. so i went back to comp center and asked them what was wrong.. they said nothing was wrong and that my card was active.. then i thought that perhaps i needed to get the lab to reactivate my access to the lab itself. then my lab supervisor also went through a lot of trouble to help me see what was wrong but couldnt detect any even after reactivation access.. so i called up comp center again and the people just passed the phone around to different ppl until a lady finally accepted the responsibility of listening to me.. but all she could offer was that she would go check it up and would get back to me the same day.. so i went to do my lab.. when i finally finished at 6, there was still no call from comp center.. so i called them up again.. and guess what?

SHE WENT HOME!!!!!

wow.. by that time i was livid.. i was already going crazy being unable to access the lab to do my very important cell culture and now i was faced with such extreme irresponsibility from these incompetent people who can't care less what happened to you.. the guy who picked up my call at that time was a poor soul.. cos after he told me that that lady went home, he really got an earful from me hahahahaha.. and i forced him to take up my case.. apprantly, some UNIDENTIFIED jerk had not updated the system.. so although my card was active, the school system did not register that...

HOW IN THIS WORLD DID THEIR BOSS HIRE THEM??? #%*$*&*&^^#^!(@!*#

No wonder they were so happily pushing me away and saying that nothing was wrong with my card.... -.-" no one did bother to do a through job huh? i wonder how they were trained -.-" (however, i'm not really sure who was actually supposed to update the system.. perhaps it could be the guy from registrar's office who was supposed to give me the activation code in the first place? and me approaching some1 from OSA to talk to him about the matter made him do a sloppy job? O_O =X ok, i'm just speculating.. but whoever was in charge, he or she is incompetent.. period.)

but ok, in the end, that poor soul had to clean up the dirty job left behind by his terrible colleagues.. and i forced him to get it done that night =X (YES, IT DOESN'T TAKE A MONTH TO DO IT!!!) and so finally, i can go to lab in PEACE ^_^ what could have been done in 1 day or less took me more than a month to settle..

and you know what's next?? MY EZ-LINK CARD IS EXPIRED TOO!!!! and now.. they say they will need 10 working days to get back to me... WOW... are they really that dumb to take 10 days to reply me an email? 10 days is almost up.. i gonna get back to them soon cos i dun think they can get it done within 10days as they promised.. just look at how happy i am to study in NUS right now... sorry, i'm really venting my month's worth of frustration haha..

>.<

************************************************************

FLYING OFF TO JAPAN~~~

yay~ i'm going to Japan next month!! Novartis came to NUS to promote a bio leadership camp that will be held in Japan. They only had 2 spots for singapore and I was one of the selected ones!!! wohoo!!! gonna meet lotsa people from all over the world at the camp, especially key industrial leaders haha.. and there will be many students like me from diff countries too!! network network!! ^_^ Novartis seems like a really great company. The people I met from Novartis are so nice!! Hopefully i get an opportunity to work there when i grad =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home