Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Darling's Commencement from NUS! YAY~

FINALLY~ my bf is officially graduated from NUS~ yayayayayayayay~~ so happy for him~ muacks! XD


darn.. i wanna grad too!! *steals my darling's hat XD

hehe yup!! i permed my hair.. not too used to managing perms though.. quite mafan lol.. actually only wanted to cut short my hair, but the hairdresser keep psycho-ing me until i relented n decided to give perm a try haha.. damn.. my hair costs $255.. =X

anyway my bf only had 2 invitations to the commencement ceremony, so only his parents could go in.. lucky i didnt go.. heard it was very boring =X

i went to the lab to look for my prof instead.. which.. didnt turn out too well T_T with my results finally in hand, i was hoping to get his approval to move on to the next step.. but after serious discussion with him, we realized that the results proved to be very dumbfounding.. we couldn't understand why the results showed that immune response was decreased (decrease in the cytokine IL-8) when challenged with the pathogenic E.coli O157:H7 strain.. it just seems.. impossible.. so in the end.. he decided that we should scrap this whole experiment and now he wants me to work on another bateria type.. Salmonella.. T_T all my 7 months of hard work has just officially went down the drain too.. now i have to start everything again!! can u believe it? now i will be slower than my juniors who had already started on their FYP too... all i wanna say is that.. GOD GIVE ME POWER TO CONTINUE LIVING FOR 6 MORE MONTHS!! LOL.. that's the way of life of a researcher.. something not right? scrap.. do something else with results that u can explain haha.. that's how research can go on for decades n decades with just minimal discovery haha.. i hate research....... tomorrow i gonna go to school and ask my JUNIOR.. to teach me how to culture the salmonella strain T_T

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger momo esther said…

    Congratulation to you dear!!!

    hee..when is the wedding bell ah??!!!

    post more for your perm!!:)

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    haha not so soon lar.. me and alvin planning to wed like in 2 years time lol.. so still a long time to go =X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home