Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday breeze~

Finally submitted my thesis today! A big load off my chest already~ It feels like I'm already done with school although I still have like 1 more end term test and 2 exam papers lol... Actually I think I have been taking things real easy nowadays since i got my job haha.. Finished my thesis on fri then had been relaxing quite a bit this weekend.. went out the whole day with dear yesterday somemore haha..

Yesterday was kinda a real different day.. Feel like a whole new me altogether.. Peeling away from school, on my way to the working world, on my way to my own family.. Wait, don't get me wrong haha.. I'm not starting a family.. yet.. hahaha.. but soon =p still counting down ^_^

Decided to do something different yesterday, partly because of the advertising by CLEO to go Central(c) at Clark Quay to shop.. away from the usual orchard invasion =X Felt that we could go there n take a look and also can go pat tor along the river =p Being such a shopaholic that i am, i was usually the one leading the way in orchard's malls.. but this time since this was the first time that we both went to, we had an interesting exploration of the whole mall! had my dear leading me the way to prevent me from shouting "Help help! I'm lost!" hahaha..

anyway.. the shopping trip was one of the best ones i've had in my life.. it was just innocent shopping that we had in mind at first till my dear pulled me into that shop and bought me that stone =X ok, that was actually the first shop and it changed the whole outing haha.. it was the best we'd seen and at half the price! now we know not to buy from branded stores that make us pay for their advertising ahaha.. it's quality that counts, not amount of advertisements =p bought it a month early, but that's totally fine with me XD

then later on, it was my dear that caught sight of something he liked so much!! 3 years together, this is the first time i've seen him liking something so much (other than me of cos =X), so i bought him that pendant =D bought it a month early, but that's totally fine with me XD too =p by this time, both of us were already floating.. in lala land haha..

we decided to go hunt for some dinner and in already such a dreamy state, we still fortuitously landed ourselves in a famous bak kut teh stall.. song fa bak kut teh.. mmmmmm.. simply fantastic~ XD in sum, i guess this is one of my best days ever! ^_^

although my hopes for a graduation trip was burst, i was already prepared for it.. in fact i almost wanted to start work the day after my exams paper =X but whatever it is, i'm very positive of our future, and that's what matters most =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home