Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, June 16, 2006

Congrats Michelle!!! ^_^

OMG! my gal pal michelle is getting married in Dec this year!! I'm so happy for her!! I was so shocked to hear the news from Geraldine, my best dance pal back in JC :D I think I'm so excited about that news that I won't be able to sleep tonight!! hee~ Aiyah, just a bundle of joy for her~ I haven't met up with her and the rest of our gang for so long! miss them all so much! T.T

me, michelle, geri and grace were best pals in JC.. the four of us were in dance and we are always together haha.. miss all the fun we had last time.. always practicing our dance steps together, choreographing dances and talking about Mr Tay and.. oh no.. forgot my ballet teacher's name!! haha.. but we didn't really do ballet, we did more of Jazz, Rock 'n Roll, Hip Hop and Lindy hop with Mr Tay. I still remember Mr Tay was always so adventurous, making us do all the dance stunts where the guys will throw us girls here and there and swing us around lol.. I had sooo much fun!! I think that was one of my most memorable times of my life.. I was so sad when all of us went to different unis after that.. geri and mich went to NTU, grace went to law in NUS and i was in science.. we got together once in a while, but we were all busy with our own stuffs most of the time.. but.. i'm very glad that we are still great pals ^_^

now that mich is getting married, she's inviting all of us to her wedding!! but her wedding is on Dec 10 or 11 this year, which means i may still be working.. geri told me that she wants us to be her bridesmaid!! oooo i can't turn that down!! i think i'll go speak to my boss to end my job at the end of Nov. I'll fly back man.. this event is not to be missed!! =D she gonna have her wedding in church then tea at westin stamford~ wow!! so kewl!!! bet she gonna have a uber grand wedding! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home