Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, July 10, 2006

Breakfast Cereals!!

yum yum~~ i love the breakfast cereals here!! so many varieties!! can't get them in Singapore 1 lor! >.<

just look at a few of my favourite cereals~
yummy chocolate chip cookie cereal!! *slurp!

look! they are really mini choc chip cookies! =D

SMORES~ a true American snack! (aka somemore)

Reeses! not available in SG! peanut butter and chocolate ^_^

lucky charm! cereal loaded with marshmallow =p

i've been eating cereals for 6 full months! haha.. i eat cereals everyday for breakfast. the only exception is when there's no milk left then i'd eat bread (sometimes even bread oso dun have then i gotta skip breakfast! >.<). talking about milk, the 4 guys really drink ALOT of milk! wah~ *salute.. they drink milk like drink water liddat.. each week can drink 5 gallens of milk lor.. (i dun drink milk at all, i only add milk to my cereal.. my bf has lactose intolerance.. he doesn't even touch milk)

i drink orange juice though.. but we usually only buy orange juice when there's sale.. just now i wanted to buy a big bottle orange juice (2.89 litres for $5.30) which is slightly more ex than the usual carton of orange juice (1.5 litres for $2-$2.50 when on sale) i got some sarcasm from a housemate.. he hinted that i behaved like the house very rich.. i got quite upset, but i didn't say anything lar.. i feel that i paid for my share but i never got to use all my share.. (sorry, but i AM very calculative.. too broke lar.. haha..) i eat so little lor.. the housefund i pay is much more than i use every month.. plus i also paid for my bf's housefund leh (that's 2 person's share btw).. and both of us will be going for a week's holiday.. that is 2 weeks' worth of housefund that i pay but not used.. my bf only eat from the house during dinner.. breafast he eat my cereal only w/o milk.. lunch he eat with me.. only dinner he eat from home.. both of us wun use up all that we paid lor~ orange juice for my sake lah, i drink plain water everyday lor.. not like buy OJ only for myself.. usually buy liao i oso dun get to drink much b4 it's gone again.. plus, when i wanna drink plain water, either my bf or me will boil water while other people drink and we have to boil even more water b4 i get to drink.. poor me T.T (sorry.. bad mood haha)

I LOVE CEREALS! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home