Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, July 07, 2006

Module mapping

argh.. should i continue trying to get my discipline module mapped over at Penn? the lecturer back in NUS is giving me a lot of trouble! >.< he demands all sorts of things from me before he would allow me to map over but he approved it for shamir without asking anything at all!!! i feel like just telling him that he approved the same module for him but is extremely picky for my mapping.. then the science dean will find out how inconsistent and unreliable he is haha.. but of course i didn't mention la.. dun wan pull shamir down.. wait he oso cannot take the mod hahaha.. oh well.. will see how it goes.. if can map then good lor.. if not i go back NUS take other mod.. dun wan take his mod man hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home