Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Boyfriend.. bf...

i just realised that my bf had been here for a long time, but it just seems so short!! i received an email today from Sony ImageStation that there's a promotion on photo prints; 10 cents per pic, so i decided that i should print some pics for keepsake. While looking through my photos, i realised that me and my bf had been to many places! we went to

American Family Visit- KOLENS
Philadelphia Art Museum
New York City - Broadway Phantom of the Opera
Franklin Mills & Woodburry shopping
Atlantic City
Six Flags - Extreme roller coasters!!
Honeymoon in Florida & Bahamas on cruise
Eastern State Penitentiary

Of course there were also other events like going to NOC junior's briefing with me, shopping at center city with me, watching world cup at Niki's place with me, going grocery shopping with me, drinking with the chestnut guys, and just being with me all the time!! ^_^

Seems pretty unbelievable that we really did so many things together during this short 7 weeks!! Lucky we have pics to remember all of them.. right dear? ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home