Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Key West and Miami Beach, Florida

This is the last blog of my last 2 days at Florida.. After we alighted the cruise, we drove all the way down from Port Caneveral to Key West. my bf, bored, blew up a big bubble gum haha..

big bubble gum

Southern Most Tip of USA!!

In Key West, I basically went to all the same places that I went the last time with the rest of my housemates. We went to the southern most point of USA and also to the same restaurant called Damn Good Food! The last time i ate the buffalo wings burger which i didn't really like, so this time i ordered the All American Melts which was simply delicious man.. the thought of it makes me salivate!! haha..

yummy All American Melts with roast beef~

after dinner, me and my bf went to walk around and we saw this shop for lovers haha..

my bf was excited.. -.-"

we went in and.. tried on all the cute hats! lol..

just don't ask me why i'm grinning like dat.. i dunno too lol.. but my bf got a nice pighead XD

we spent one night at key west and drove back to orlando the next day.. but we did drop by at Miami beach for a swim and also tanned a while under the sun.. i figured.. i can never be fair in my life, i must well have a nice tan rather than being not tan and not fair haha.. i really had lots of fun!! I dun wanna come back~ T.T

Check out all my photos at my Bahamas/Florida Photo Album :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home