Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, July 21, 2006

My new spoon SUCKS!!

I've just bought a new spoon to eat cereal.. and it SUCKS!!



I used to have another plastic spoon which i use to eat my cereal with.. but dunno which blur king at home lost it lol.. i miss my spoon! brought it from home~ T.T but nvm.. now i got new edition for my cereal spoon liao haha..

today went to Cereality with my bf for lunch! while looking for what to eat, we saw the spoon haha.. i bought it cos it sucks rofl.. anyway, i had this cereal called: "Devil made me do it", which was loaded with chocolate puffs, chocolate fudge, marshmallow, etc etc.. very yummy!! ^_^ my bf had some healthy fruit cereal, oso quite nice =p (great recommendation weijia! =D)

okok, the reason why i bought the spoon when it sucks is because.. very cute mah!! ahahaha...

see~ got hole at the tip!

and got another hole at the top! ^_^

4 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    I don't believe this. You're actually happy & excited that your spoon sucks...???

    Or... do you mean that your new spoon CAN suck?? Since, you know, there is a hole right down the middle.... ... err... I'm confused.

    But if you bought your new spoon cuz it sucks sucks, then you are really my bro's crazy gf... hahahahhaha!!!

    Btw, if your new spoon can suck, have you tried sucking on it yet? Cuz it doesn't look very suckable.

    Anyway, I have absolutely no idea what I just typed... nvrmd me..

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    ROFL!

    yar, it sucks! can suck very well somemore leh! hehe~ was sucking on it just now during breakfast, eating my cereal haha =p

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    ahhhhhhhhhhhh... that explains the whole spoon sucking thing. But then again... ... wooooo... KINKY... hahahaha... 'sucking on it' in the morning huhhh... :p !!!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    hey hey hey!! key word is SPOON! lol...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home