Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

FLORIDA again!

I went to Florida for the 2nd time! this time with my darling~ :D we were in florida for 4 days and another 4 days we were on a cruise to Bahamas! ^_^ since it's such a long trip, i shall write this in 3 posts. this post will be on Florida!

the first day when we reached Orlando, Florida, we went to those theme restaurants like the previous time. last time we went to Medievial Times - Dinner and Tournament, this time we went to Arabian Nights. Arabian Nights is very cool!! they have got a lot of acrobat stunts on horses very very nice!! and the food is great (dun have to use hands to eat this time haha), and there was free flow of wine!! WINE!!! haha.. lawrence even went to buy a water bottle just to "da bao" the wine haha..

Arabian Nights

I'm with an OGRE!! the usual hat testings - SHREK hairband

DISNEYLAND - MGM STUDIOS

I think MGM studios is much better than Magic Kingdom!! mebbe because i love exciting rides haha.. magic kingdom is more for kids.. law and gf went to MK though.. me and my darling went to MGM. In MGM studios, there are these 2 particular rides which are simply AWESOME! the first is the Tower of Terror - Twilight Zone. the ride is damn damn damn damn scary lah!

Tower of Terror - Twilight Zone

this ride is actually RAMDOM. you may not experience the same thing when you take it. we took it twice, but very swey, both were the same haha.. but it was still damn scary.. what happened during our ride was that we are sitting in this lift (with seatbelts!!) and then at some instance it is pitch dark.. then suddenly, you PLUNGE DOWN 5 stories at high speed!! WHOA, i tell you i screamed my head off man!! i was literally flying off my seat, my butt was already off the chair and it was only the seatbelt that was restraining me!! damn kewl lar!!! we just keep going up and down, up and down, and i was just screaming my head off all the way LOL.. SHIOK AH!!

the other uber fantastic ride was the Aerosmith roller coaster ride.. that was the prime attraction there, but i didn't know why it was that.. i just thought that it was a normal roller coaster ride.. until i saw it..

no.. i wasn't scared.. >.<

the ride goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 2 seconds!!! WAHHHHH.. i swear my cheeks almost touched my ears LOL.. no, i'm just kidding.. my skin is VERY FIRM haha.. but it was damn scary man!! this ride made me think twice if i would really dare to take Kingdaka in Sixflags ahahaha.. i was really really hanging on to my dear life there man.. it was like a indoor roller coaster, almost pitch dark.. the sudden blast at the start nearly took my breath away and the sudden 360 degrees turn next (i couldn't see anything btw, totally dark) took me by surprise.. it made me wanna say COWABANGA!! WOHOO!! lol.. i loved the ride so much we took it 4 times!! wahahahahaha...

other than the rides there were also the usual stuff like.. Disney parades, live performances and Hat trying!!! hahaha.. I had so much fun!! ^_^ I love MGM studios.. (I also love you dear :P)

cute hats~ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home