Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's FALL!!

wow... i can't believe that i've been so bogged down with work that it's already fall!! can't even remember when was the last time i blogged haha.. the weather is getting cooler each day, and i'm just getting more anxious to layer all my nice clothes hehe.. the guys in our house are rolling their eyes each time me and char talks about clothes haha.. we're such shoppaholics!! die!! soo bad influence.. everytime either one of us sees something cute online, we'll tell each other and we'll end up looking at more n more stuffs online hahahaha!!! we just bought like $150 worth of clothes from VS online yesterday, can't wait for our stuff to arrive!! XD

okok... mebbe i'm shopping too much! but i can't help it, stress mah.. this whole week was a killer deadlines week!! i had so many major assignments to submit... my internship report, my market analysis for my boss, my bio test, and my business case (which is like 2 modules worth of grades; 8MCs)!! and now my boss also wants me to give a presentation to him and the other boss!! so i gotta prepare a presentation for them on monday!! ahhhhh... so nerve wrecking!! >.< (see.. can't blame me for being so stressed right? :p)

my wharton sweatshirt!!

yup.. i just bought this sweatshirt from Penn bookstore haha.. it was on sale!!! $14.99 only!! hehe.. original price was like $35 =p but very very sadly for my roomie, she was extremely unlucky.. she bought it the week before for $27, a subsale >.<

my locket~~


at last i managed to find a picture to squeeze into my locket! actually i cut it out from the index print lol.. that's why got the number there hehe.. better than nothing! ^_^ now i can wear my locket out!! yay~~

hmm.. miss my darling

ok.. i should either go look at more stuffs online or read the book which i just bought online from amazon.. no.. i did not spend THAT much online.. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home