Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas gathering with my sec school buddies! ^_^

It has been more than 5 years since i graduated from secondary school, but me and my buddies have never once failed our tradition of getting together for christmas every year! I'm really happy that I've gotten to know this bunch of friends! They are friends of a lifetime ^_^

it started off with me inviting all my friends over to my house for xmas, then came kiat hoe who took over me haha..

this year we held it at melvin's house instead; somewhere new for a change... but they still needed the xmas tree from me hahahaha..

my xmas tree hee~

this year, instead of the turkey and candlelight dinner which i usually hold at my house, we had potluck instead haha... each of us brought some food over. i dun mind, really!! LOCAL FOOD for me!! wahahahahaha... yum yum! ^_^

look who turned up for the gathering with me! =p

my RSS gal pals!

me and sim thong

me and gui ying

me and hui yeng

me and shereen

me and kiat hoe! ^_^

me and dear~

me and my xmas tree LOL

this year's xmas celebration was very special.. we had our own live band and karaOK! hahaha..

my multi-talented friends! :D



the whole gang of us ^_^

merry christmas 2006! :D

no words can describe how happy i am to be able to celebrate xmas with them every year :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home