Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Graduation Pics!

Finally I've uploaded all my graduation pics! took me so long! hahaha..



And we're on the papers in SingTao Chinese Papers in Philadelphia!! ^_^

Click on the picture to enlarge and read about it :)

My boss, David Anderson and supervisor, Godfrey Nazareth from my company, Gentis



The ONLY girls in my batch and Gean! T_T

So sad right? only 3 of us in my batch!! So lesbian deprived! =X I mean girl deprived haha..





Me and my roomie, Charmaine ^_^







Me and Alicia in the toilet haha..

My group leader, Andy! ^_^

TEAM BIOMONY~

The most professional group!! got overall first in class for the business plan!! yeah! haha.. Credits to TIMOTHY, Andy and Wanye! (ok Tim, I didn't forget ur name this time hee~)

Pacey and his gay moments with Wayne haha..

AFTER GRADUATION CHILLOUT @ CONTINENTIAL



housemate guys

me and charmaine sharing a plate of crab pad thai~



Weijie and Shamir caught in the act! lol..

Pacey and Law!

Tsk tsk!! Pacey you got so many gay partners still wan steal my bf! >.<

Me and Gean



me and alicia and an intruder haha..

intruder trying to jump into the pic haa..

haha.. i had so much fun ^_^
Will miss everyone of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home