Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Darling's 25th Birthday~~ ^_^

Went to eat crystal jade at taka for lunch on thu with my dear.. He wanted it to be a day where he didn't need to think, so I decided on all the dishes haha.. All our favourite dishes of cos! hehe.. The auntie who served us was very motherly.. made my dear feel like grandma sayang him liddat lol.. After finishing our food, I got him a small cheesecake and even lit a candle and sang him a birthday song =p the cheesecake was superb.. lucky it was small since we both were stuffed with the sumptuous meal.. I think there was even a customer who was jealous of us being so lovey dovey haha.. kept looking at us..

After that, we went to watch the movie "Fracture" which just opened that day. My bf loves watching psychoanalytical shows.. (and he said he didn't want to think ahahahahaha..) Anthony Hopkins still look cannibalistic although he wasn't one in the show.. He's good... =X

And after that.. i went to his house to watch DVD.. hahaha.. finally got to watch "The Island" starring Ewan Megreggor and Scarlet Johansson.. I almost forgot all about that show! Wanted to watch it last time but didn't have the chance.. I didn't know the storyline so I was pretty much unaware of what was really going on (no spoilers hee..).. The show was really really cool and i'd recommend everyone to watch it man..

We had a movie marathon and still watched another show hahaha.. "The Unseeable", a Thai horror movie.. I guess nobody thought that the show was scary.. was even boring at some point.. but.... I was still scared haha, keep grabbing and squeezing my bf's arm at all the sudden horror scenes.. sometimes watching scary movies with me is good.. i make even the blandest horror show horrific =p although i have to say that i do tend to get violent when my bf bullies me and scares me when i'm transfixed to the screen in the middle of the show.. making me scream and hit him >.<

Went to AMK hub with Alvin and his family the next day to have lunch to celebrate his belated birthday.. Went to this stall that sold crab bee hoon.. super duper nice!! ^_^ Alvin's parents were very generous and bought a huge crab for us.. yum~~ but one thing that was funny was that the meat at the teeth of the pincer was extremely tiny although the teeth shell was extremely large haha.. wonder how the crab moved his pincers lol.. but there was so much meat at other areas nonetheless, and extremely juicy!! =p *salivates*

I had such a great time! Wish it's darling's birthday everyday hahaha *grins*

AMK hub has changed sooooo much!! AMK used to be my playground haha.. grew up there.. But now it's a great place for shopping!! Must find time to go walk walk there =p

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home