Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wow


wow.. new blogger with google haha..

anyway i'm kinda fed up with msn nowadays... i wonder if anyone else is facing the same problem as me.. even when i'm sitting beside my bf and msn-ing him (yah, i know, very wu2 liao2 right? haha), he still only receives the msg like at least 10 seconds later after i hit enter... sometimes it takes even longer for my msg to be sent across.. hmmmm.. seriously wonder if it's just my msn or everyone in NUS..

study week is soooooooo arduous.. facing the imminent exams.. yet not having the adrenaline rush needed to study for my exams >.< i feel like i can study so slow that i only finish like 1 lecture note a day =X dun ask me how i did it.. i did this for these few days ahahahahaha... ok, mebbe i need a break... go celebrate darling's birthday tmr ^_^ (excuses again!! haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home