Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Broke

I am officially broke.. I only have $2 left in my bank ahahahaha.. but not too bad.. I've got $14 left in my wallet =X Hope i get my pay soon.. it's already mid month.. boss should have paid me 2 weeks ago T.T

so sad.. yesterday we all just found out that the fresh grocers people charged me extra for my cereals.. I bought 2 packs under housefund but they scanned 3 times (i dun buy odd numbers).. these people are so blur!! argh.. now i owe the house an additional $2.50.. Will pay back when i get my pay lar.. now too broke liao ahaha.. but.. $2.50.. a price to pay for the cashier's blunder! T.T US$2.50 i can go back SG eat a nice bak chor mee lor~ *sniff~ i miss the bak chor mee at causeway point there T.T

At least my breakfast is settled for the next 2 months ahahahahahaha.. i bought 6 packs of choc chip cereals (now left 5 packs, finished 1 pack liao), 4 packs of SMORZ, 2 packs of lucky charms and 1 pack of Reeses.. yummm..

pay come in quick~~ i wanna go sixflags and atlantic city this weekend! hee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home