Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A busy day at work

Today is one of the busiest day i've had at work.. i woke up at 8am! ahahahaha.. oops =X and i reached work at 9am!! so early!!! oops again =X hee~

Today we had a major status meeting, and i was the secretary, taking down the minutes. I think blogging is good.. i learnt to type a LITTLE faster haha.. Don't ask me what I was typing though.. cos i was just writing what they were saying, not really registering what they were saying hahahaha.. The meeting was supposed to last 5 hours from 9am-2pm, but luckily we managed to finish it by 12.30 haha.. i didn't really participate in the discussion though, i was just busy typing away haha..

I think my company damn nice lar.. they keep giving me credit for things which i hardly helped out significantly.. like godfrey wanted the protocols of the lab equipments so all i did was just copy and pasted the science center protocol.. simple job.. but godfrey gave me credit for that.. and the most amazing thing of all was when my boss, Dave commented that my market report was "the most comprehensive report that I've seen!" my jaw almost dropped.. but.. i actually managed to thank him without adding that he must be seriously mistaken ahahahahaha.. my report was just rummaging through websites and then cut and paste.. well, it is a lot of cut and pasting, but, I don't really think it was really that good haha.. but he did tell me later on that i should organize it a bit, quite messy ahahahaha...

going home soon~

Damn, I'm the luckiest intern alive! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home