Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, August 11, 2006

Distracted...

OK.. I was stupid enough to try to be smart and go dl crack for winzip.. ended up with a virus that almost crashed my comp >.< lucky my bf dl antivirus and spyware doc in my comp.. got it under control but i think it's not totally eliminated T_T spent the whole morning trying to scan for the virus while it tries to hang my comp.. now that i've finally gotten it under control, it starts to rain.. heavily!!!

argh.. now i'm distracted again.. I didn't close my room windows!! and my fan is at the window ledge >.< i hope it is water resistent -.-" i keep looking outside the window of my lab to see if the rain is getting worse..and it is :( can't seem to register what i'm reading for my work.. my work is piling up like crazy, and i'm still slacking :/

you dun see me you dun see me!!! >.<
dam.. u still see me slacking T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home