Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, August 10, 2006

qian bian blog

sometimes i wonder to myself.. am i the luckiest girl alive or what.. occasionally i feel that i have totally no status in my company.. i dun have a position in the company (just intern), i dun have a company email account, dun have a work desk of my own (either i sit beside my supervisor at his desk or i "kope" other people's desk in the lab), dun have a laptop to use at work (i bring my own) and dun have keys to the lab.. last time i also dun have keys to the office, but i got it now haha.. anyways, despite all these, i AM the highest paid worker and the slackest worker as well.. my working hours are fantastic.. if i come to work any earlier than 9am, i get locked out.. cos no 1 is around yet and i dun have the keys haha..

today is the best lah, cos weijie (junior working in same lab as me), went to work late today, nobody was around at all and i was locked out till 10+ am.. my supervisor comes to work at 10+am so i only managed to get in then.. this kinda taught me never to arrive for work early haha.. i agree totally with all my housemates.. i am the highest paid intern if my pay was calculated in hours :P

and right now, i take LUCY to and from work.. last time walk 3 streets to work, now take free aircon bus to work.. life is grrreeeaaattt HAHA..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Darn it man!!! What would I give to have a job like yours... you really qian bian. HAhahahhahahhaa....!!!

    But still very cute lah...

    ;-)

    I can't believe you actually went to that jailhouse... hahahahha... and you know what I love abt you guys the MOST?!??!! YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!! The both of you look so comical and photogenic lor!!! *smacks you both on the head*... damn it larrrr... I'm jealous...

    LOL

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    haha, my status is intern nehh.. hehe~

    u got good recommendations mah, so go jail lor ^_^

    dun worry, i'm sure the both of us will look good together in pics too! ;p (*leaves alvin out)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home