Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sixflags trip

me and my bf were intending to go six flags this weekend.. actually we wanted to go a long time ago, but other people always couldn't make it so we kept delaying it.. but in the end, they still decided that they couldn't make it at all..

at first, i totally gave up and decided that me and my bf should just go alone.. but luckily, there was a shiny star! Adrian! haha.. i was extremely glad that there was someone who didn't feel uncomfortable to go with me n my bf.. (it really feels terrible if we go out in a group trip but others keep treating me and my bf like invisible people, leaving us to ourselves..) i'm so happy~ yay!! ^_^

now adrian even managed to get more people to join us! but they will only be available next week. i dun mind, so long as we can still get to go =p
hooray for adrian! hehe~

SIXFLAGS!! i can't wait to see you! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home