Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, July 14, 2006

Milk

haiz.. woke up on the wrong side of bed again today.. i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.. *poof!* empty... no milk.. no bread.. no nothing.. i forgot all about it!! yesterday i was just telling myself how lucky i was that there was still a bit of milk left (i'm the last to wake up so usually i dun get to have any milk towards the end of the week). i told myself that i should go buy milk yesterday.. but it slipped my mind.. i guess it was because i was distracted by my duty to cook dinner yesterday. most of my housemates had a meeting, so only left me, pacey and my bf who would be having dinner. haiz.. but i'm still upset that i forgot to buy milk.. i can't do without breakfast!!

in the end, me and my bf had to go frogo to buy 2 99cents meal. and of all days, the cashier charged us tax for both items.. usually we buy $100+ worth of groceries we would only be charged 7cents in total tax.. today for just 2 99 cents meal, we were charged 14 cents tax!! i'm so frustrated.. people here are so inconsistent.. now not just my wallet is empty, so is my bf's..

the 99 cents chicken was ok, but the vege was sour already.. my bad day is here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home