Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Disappointed.. Sianz..

Haiz.. After watching the last episode of hana kimi on monday morning.. i felt sooooo disappointed.. The ending sucked sooooooooooooo bad.. They even stopped acting in the last episode.. talking to the audience watching them.. They think what? Variety show ar? >.< They have just officially lost a Fan.. I am NOT going to buy the DVDs for keepsake anymore.. why waste $$? each volume costs $17.90 and there are 3.. so $53.70 in total lor.. pls.. not worth it at all!!

I am starting to fret... it's already march and i... haven't started on my FYP!!! lol.. wad a slacker.. feeling guilty.. but i also feel a little helpless lar.. was supposed to follow up the work of this girl, but that girl who was supposed to pass me her thesis never did so.. and when i bugged her for it, she told me that her comp crashed and will not be able to give it to me anymore.. what a coincidence... zzz... so now.. i have to settle on someone else's work instead.. and.. i'm not too sure what i'm supposed to do already =/

There's the issue of filing tax.. US tax for my job i had in philly.. hmm... i dun understand how i should do it!! argh.. seems so easy to fill in the form, yet i dunno what to write!! LOL.. i need help! HELPPP~~~~~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home