Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day to all and Happy birthday to me!! ^_^

ok, it's gonna be my birthday in just a couple of minutes!! yay!! although people always say i sway to have my birthday on v dae cos bf can take advantage and just gimme 1 present.. UNFORTUNATELY for my bf, not so easy hahahaha... no lah just kidding.. of cos wan 2 presents, but the price doesn't matter u see.. so long as the gift is sincere i'd be more than happy, or even touched, dependent on how the gift was obtained.. for my first v dae with my darling, he gave me a huge bottle of saga seeds (aka love seeds), nicely picked up and cleaned by him.. i can swoon over that hahaha..

people ask us how come we've been together for so long le yet we're still like new couples, super lovy dovy and mushy ahahahaha.. well, i guess it's just a great match. both of us are just so attention seekers and demand lotsa love and time from each other.. so we just end up being together all the time and yet not feel that there's a need for "space". we're just too in love with each other.. crazily madly in love~ XD

oh no.. got distracted n now's my birthday already wahahaha.. gonna go out! =p update on the date later.. OR NOT! hee.. (privacy lah..)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home