Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, January 22, 2007

Noooooo~~

Haiz.. After being so proud shopping in the states, coming back to singapore's shopping had a totally new meaning for me: why in the world do you buy REAL branded goods? >.< everywhere i go, everyone is carrying either COACH or GUCCI bags... even aunties going to the market use gucci or prada bags!!! NOOOOO!!!! this is so wrong!!!! LOL... i was so shocked at first when i first saw a few people on the mrt carrying coach and gucci items, i was thinking to myself how come singaporeans became so willing to spend on such expensive stuffs.. (cos the people who were holding it were nicely dressed young women..) and i was fooled.. cos i just kept seeing more n more people carrying them!!! so i started staring closer... and i realised that they were fake!!!!! argh.. lol..

went to a few pasar malams to shop shop.. went specifically to those bags stores to check out the imitation products.. they were everywhere!!! the imitation actually were quite good.. you had to go up close to see that the metal and leather were of poor qualities! haha.. had a urge to grab a gucci pouch myself ahahahaha..

NAH... i'm carrying authentic stuffs now.. dun wanna spoil that =p and anyway, everyone carrying those imitations were using the bags of the same fabric.. my coach bag is a pure white leather bag... so mine's definitely easily seens as real mah!! cos no imitation products carry my style!! hehe~ yay!!! so not too bad still XD
but still.. quite hesistant to bring it out.. cos it has been raining so often nowadays!! cannot afford to get my precious bag wet!! oh well.. i'll bring it out shopping one day.. make sure i'm nicely under the shelter of my shopping paradise haa..


these few days i have been very very bad... i haven't touched a single bit of work!!! got addicted to a new serial.. INVASION.. my bf's sis had the whole series collection so me and him watched it for 3 days full!! haha.. couldn't tear my eyes off the tv!! i just finished the serial like an hour ago... but i HATE it!!!! i have come to a conclusion.. never watch an american serial again... cos it

NEVER ENDS...

yeah.. after watching the whole series... it just ended in the middle of nowhere.. next season............... duh.. -.-" spent so much time on it and i couldn't satisfy my hunger for the whole story >.< argh.. oh well...

now it's time to die.. i haven't even started on my biz case analysis for my NOC.. and i haven't even thought of what to write.. haha.. i gonna "bao" the F grade for the bell curve grading manz hahaha.. >.<

ok.. now to start work....

hey, it's late.. time to get my 12 hr beauty sleep first... =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home