Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feb events!!

My 23rd Birthday Celebration:

went to bottle tree park for lunch with my family :)
ate lobster yee mee, fish, beef, veg =p

Bottle Tree Park at Kranji

yummy dishes, esp the lobster! XD

other than celebrating with my family, i also celebrated with my darling~ (DUH.. hehe)

as usual, he brought me out to eat!! went to crystal jade for dim sum lunch and then to the famous fried fish bee hoon stall in bugis for dinner ^_^ the kewl thing about both meals were that we met celebrities!! met Chen Han Wei at crystal jade with his family (aiyo.. V-day no gf ar? =p) then met the beijing 101 girl at the bugis stall.. forgot her name though haha.. but at least i spent my birthday meals with celebs! haha..

my casanovic darling~ =p

crystal jade roast suckling pig!! yum yum! ^_^

yummy dim sum dishes =)

my pretty pink pencil case birthday present from dear XD

Chingay 2007 LIVE!:

thanks to my bro who works as a news broadcast journalist on Power 98 (he reports news on the radio on many days of the week! tune in to listen!! ^_^), he got 2 VIP tickets to go watch chingay live!! even better seats than people who pay $45 for each ticket to watch!! haha.. perks for working in the media industry huh? =p me and my mum went and we sat at the prime spot opposite SM LKY, President SR Nathan and other pominent figures!! hee~ just sitting at the prime spot allowed us to watch the prime action! fireworks, fire crackers, celeb appearance and performances etc that other sections (non-VIP seats) down the road couldn't see..

Michelle Chia and Brian Wong as MC (check out his AA red shoes lol)

spot the ministers of parliment!

Gurmit Singh dancing with the performers

me and mummy enjoying the parade ^_^

hee~ i think Feb is soooo exciting for me haa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home