Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, February 09, 2007

Class gathering

just had a class gathering with my sec sch buddies yesterday at JP.. so biased! most of them in NTU so make me go down haha.. but i dun mind lah, JP big shopping center to shop!! hahahahahaha...

at first i thought that it was a feb babies birthday celebration, in the end, kiat hoe asked the feb babies to treat the rest -.-" lol... but he joking lah =p

me and my sec sch buddies~ ^_^

we ended up having our dinner at KFC.. (not i pick 1 k? hehe) cos cheap and good hahaha.. we had a great time chit chatting.. we girls just talk about finding jobs while the guys talk about how they are overloading modules lol... can't blame since we're different years in uni haha..

very good to see new faces this time for gathering.. first time gim onn join us haha.. he's always working when we have gatherings!! we also saw a very new face, mingen's gf!! wohoo!! someone attached! =p congrats!! ^_^ so happy to see u 2 so loving, reminds me of me n my bf ahahahahahaha...

but then clement also very funny, keep bugging the both of them cos he trying to woo a girl.. need to learn some courting skills hehe.. clement jia you!! hope u have a great date on my birthday! =p

too bad we didn't have a whole group shot =X nvm, we're gonna have another real feb birthday celebration in 2 weeks time hor? ^_^ cya guys again soon! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home