Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NUS life~

just to start.. PGP SUCKS! argh.. there was a blackout yesterday night, TWICE... my laptop and all were just on ac power, no battery inside so shutted down during the blackout, and so did my printer.. lucky my IBM laptop power, didn't die.. but i think it suffered some damages, going a little crazy.. the moment the power came back after the first blackout, i switched on my laptop and about 10secs later, boom! 2nd blackout!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... zzz...

my poor poor printer.. he died.. boo hoo hoo!!! i wan PGP to compensate my losses!!! i just bought $100 worth of printer cartridges!! now how???? >.< had my bf to help me print with his laser printer.. but i wan my lecture notes in COLOUR~~~ haha...

last night we also went to wayne's "apt" to celebrate his "25th" birthday hahaha.. was kinda a surprise for him =p had such a great time toking cock with the rest of the people.. especially jeffrey with his endless true stories hahaha.. we talked until 2plus am lah.. went back hall at 3am lor! haha.. lucky today classes started at 2pm! =p

now that i'm back in NUS, things are a little different for me.. now i try to cook my own dinner hahaha... yesterday i tried cooking bak kut teh.. feels so different cooking for 1!!! i'm so used to using the whole large family pack of pork ribs and beef!!! ahahahaha... oh well..

today was even better~! my sweet darling cooked cold soba for me!!! yum yum yum~!
cold soba with seaweed~ yum yum~~

soup!! ^_^

the cute chef~

yum yum~ had a great dinner! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home