Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Saturday, March 17, 2007

MSN sucks!! >.<

haiz.. I think I gonna stop using MSN soon.. It is frustrating me to the max!! the msn has been giving me so much problems these 2 years!! if it wasn't for the cute emos i could use when chatting, i wouldn't want to use a program that has tonnes of bugs that never seem to get fixed.. msn crashing all the time, hanging in the middle of a conversation; messages that never ever get sent across to the other party, constant laggings that cause "no chats" for as long as 20mins and suddenly a long pile of messages that appear from the same person in a split second as the "instant" message finally gets sent across.. >.< and not to forget, occasional "impossibility to sign in at all".. i can try signing in for a few hours while i check my gmail or surf the net but my msn never signs in.. troubleshoot never works, it just keep saying that there may be no internet connection.. bah... yah, i can download youtube clips to watch without using the net huh?

don't say that my comp is slow or that the internet is slow.. firstly, i had this problem in my old comp, and now in my new comp, and... my JUST REFORMATTED comp.. internet problem? perhaps... blame the school.. lol.. but then again, i can still surf the net while my msn crashes.. soo... something is wrong with MSN!! RAWR..

friends.. start using google talk... that's so much more reliable..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home