Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, July 13, 2006

ROSE online

ROSE online is the first and best MMORPG that I've played in my life. ROSE stands for rush on seven episodes. MMORPG stands for massively multiplayer online role playing game for those who are not familiar with online gaming.

ROSE was simply the best! They had the best graphics. No other games could compete with it. The characters look cute, you can tell a pro from a noob easily, the clothes and items are awesome, you can always magnify the character up close to awe at them, the skills look fantastic, the cars are pretty and you can dance in the game too! Most importantly, the game brings back so many fond memories! I used to play the game all the time with my bf in hall, and we even had so many funny incidences because i'm always lost ahahahaha.. that was why my bf bought me the cute button that i put on my handbag. it says: "don't follow me! I'm lost too!"

we played the game for one year for free because the game was in beta stages. then our accounts were wiped out as the beta testings were completed. we were so so sad.. i was pretty attached to the game that time. we tried playing many other games, but none came close to ROSE. i disliked most of the other games mainly because of the graphics. the characters are always sooooo ugly! the items are not as nice as those of ROSE also, and it was very difficult to navigate. the only other game which came close to ROSE was maple story. it was a very cute game as well, but the only problem was that it was 2D!! but.. it's the best alternative after ROSE

yesterday my bf told me that he finally found a private server that we could play. I was extremely excited lah! we spent the whole night trying to download the game, but there was a problem with the patch.. we could load the game, but we were stuck at the log in menu.. we tried a few more times to log in but failed.. in the end we gave up and went to sleep.. today my bf told me that the game is gone.. the game maker had released the source code for the game.. he gave up.. there were simply too many bugs..

although very sad, I'll be patient and wait for some others to develop a new private server. ROSE, I love you!! haha..

this video shows how we really look like when we're playing the game.. cool huh? ^_^


this is a pic of my char when i was still pretty noob haha

a pic from maple story- i was wearing Angel costume! :P

actually i can play 7 days free trial for the original game.. should i? haha.. mebbe when i finish work lah.. or else i'll be addicted to the game for that whole entire week ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home