Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, July 14, 2006

Housemate

I really really empatize with my housemate right now.. this is one of the instances where i feel "injustice" and my feelings will be provoked. not long ago, i heard about what happened to my housemate during his holiday trip. it got me worried that he could have died.. then came the story of who was responsible for it. for the past few days, my housemates and the rest who went were busy trying to settle the problem while the person who was responsible for it happily went back home.

when approached about how the problem should be solved, the person responsible happily pushed all the responsibility away and even called my housemate and a few others "slackers", and he insists that they should take the rap for him.

my housemate sent the rest of the house the email of the irresponsible person's email, replying how he intends to deal with the situation. he showed no guilt, no responsibility and totally no signs of remorse for what happened. he was still so arrogant, pushing the blame to others! I'm upset!

i can't believe that my housemates and the rest are still so polite and courteous to him lor.. if this kind of thing happened to me, i will surely flare up! i will definitely scold him like crazy and force him to pay for it man..

i seriously pity my batchmate who is currently taking the rap now, paying for everything. if the irresponsible guy refuse to pay, then the rest involved has to pay for his blunder!

i seriously feel blessed that my batchmates are responsible and kewl people... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home