Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Belated National Day Party!!

Just now we had a belated SG 41st birthday party at Cavanaugh's.. had cheap buffalo wings and beer, although i didn't drink myself.. it was kinda nice gathering.. at least i got to know a few more juniors ^_^

MAJULAH SINGAPURA~

after that i went to Estee's house to check out her down jackets.. she has too many and intends to sell off some of them. i bought her DKNY down jacket for $15!!!! whoa~~ thanks so much Estee!! ^_^

anyway.. i wanna announce something.. i'll be dumping my beloved sandals!!! T_T

my favourite pair of sandals..

the rubber soles of the sandals were worned out pretty badly, but loving them so much, i decided that i should just replace the soles. i went down to the cobbler store just below my house and asked the cobbler how much would it cost to replace the rubber at the heels (only HEELS!!), which was a thumb size piece of rubber. he told me that it would cost $12.. USD$12!! i can buy a new pair of shoes liddat ler..

-______-"

when he told me that it costs $12, i was pretty taken aback.. he saw my stunned faced so he tried to convince me why it's so ex.. he bla bla bla, yak yak yak, pointed at the heels then... yank... tore away the worn rubber..

-__________________________________________-""

yah, now i see why i need $12 to repair it.. thanks a lot bro.. bye bye..
......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home