Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 New Year Celebration

Spent my new year eve with my darling hee~ he planned the day according to his good old days with his buddies, but kept it a surprise for me.. and i overdressed for the occasion so had to make changes >.<

had chicken rice at far east plaza.. yum! :D
supposed to go play pool but wrong dressing so went to watch movie instead haha.. watched blood diamond, pretty good show.. but made my bf rethink about the diamond he's supposed to buy me for our wedding T_T
went shopping around, bought a cute tank top and tried on expensive accessories at Gucci in DFS bldg.

Gucci sandals, so pretty!! (S$850, on sale)

Gucci sunglasses, Chic! (S$620)

Coach bag in SG: S$1k+
Look on my face: Priceless.. XD

my darling spent a day in my perspective..

my tiny eyes..

I'll join you!! XD *squint*

Hey wait.. I can't see a thing.. =X

-.-" oh well..

so where did we go next? i dunno!! >.< darling kidnapping me!! dowan tell me! >.<

and my bf yails: wo3 shi4 qing1 bai2 de!!

green sugar cane (qing), white barley drink (bai)

and so he pleas for innocence :p
off to dinner at Bedok Food center! :D

Hor fun!!! mmmmm..

Fried carrot cake!! yum yum!

Sambal Stingray! muahahaha~

Super fantastic dinner.. Thanks dear! Muacks!! ^_^ *gives you your innocence back =p*

was then supposed to go east coast for romantic countdown haha.. but wrong dressing T_T

*swept off to Vivo city for countdown instead haha.. and i met a couple of friends and darling too met his jc classmates hee~ :)

An awesome finale to end my beautiful year in 2006 and welcome the new year in 2007 ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home