Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, March 19, 2007

Note!

NUS students beware! nowadays there has been frequent bazaars in school and there's this auntie (quite short n plump) who sells burgers and sausages is not very trustworthy.. she's often at science bazaar outside LT27 or occasionally at central bazaar.. the first time i bought stuff from her, a few items cost me almost $10 and one of them, a yam pudding, was spoilt.. it had already turned sour.. and when i paid for her expensive stuff, she also overcharged me by giving me less change.. but i didn't realize until i counted my money and the cost of the foodstuffs i bought >.< by that time, i was already on the bus on the way back to pgp.. T_T

today i bought from her for the second time, (reluctantly cos i really wanted to eat the taiwan sausage lol), she again overcharged me.. but this time knowing her dishonesty, i counted my money before i left.. i almost wanted to give her a good scolding but refrained.. only growling at her when i told her she shortchanged me..

the first time i had been nice and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she really counted wrongly or perhaps was super poor so needed to cheat little kids like us 10-20 cents extra whenever she has the chance.. but... she has a maid whom she brings along to help her.. geez.. can afford to hire maid still wan cheat people of their money.. tsk tsk.. unforgiveable... plus her food are all badly cooked.. even the taiwan sausage also very hard.. zzz... i'm never gonna buy anything from her again..


*******

had a nice gathering with gean and the rest of my NCBV batch 7 ppl at cafe le claire at Arab street last thu.. and i totally forgot about it lol... i was still bz having dinner with my bf when adrian and the rest were anxiously calling me =X i was away from my bag n didn't hear the phone ring.. only when i finished my dinner and went to collect my bag did i receive another call from adrian.. the moment he asked me where i was, it suddenly stuck me that i had the gathering lol... luckily pacey wanted to get his cam so shamir drove by the pgp terminal to pick me up haha..

it was good to have the gathering.. don't get to see all my friends whom i've spent the last year with that often nowadays.. and i really miss my time in philly.. >.< still, the good memories will always stay with me ^_^

me, gean and alicia~

ok! bzbz.. need to get my 12hr beauty sleep XD

zzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home