Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Indolent creature

let's start with some complaints about myself..

I realise that i'm actually very very lazy.. wherever i have work to do (work as in real work, homework etc.), i'll just tell myself that i have other work to do and i'll do just about everything else but work itself haha.. i'll wash my clothes, i'll think about what to cook for dinner, i'll write my blog, AND read everyone's blogs (oops! >.<), i'll check my emails (over and over again, just in case i get new mails) and i'll catch up on my beauty sleep (which i convince myself that i need that whenever i have work to do).. and my work always end up being done the last, and at at the eleventh hour just before submission T_T when that happens, i get stressed out and i'll walk around with a blank head O_O so.. my work is almost always hastily done -.-"

sometimes i try to force myself to do my work, and i do really do that.. but after like 2 minutes, my mind would start to wander..
*thinks about what i should buy if i get to go shopping again~
and work gets done... in an extremely slow pace.. zzz..


jeanie's blog

everytime i read my bf's elder sis's blog, i can't help but laugh.. her humour is unbelieveable ;p

now that my bf is back home, she had put up a lot of pics of him!!! *gleams* (although i haven't forgiven him for licking fiona xie's boobs!! grrrrr... or jeanie for licking fiona's armpits.. -.-" )

his whole family has gone crazy over handphones.. they decided to sell off all their "old" handphones for the new ones with 3.2MP cameras haha.. they forced my bf to sell off his old hp as well, but he got his lil sis's old hp instead.. (*pouts) they are snapping pics like crazy (good for me XD) and they sure don't need a real camera like mine (although mine's still the best with 5.0 MP wahahahaha!!)

but now they make my hp suck big time -.-"

my handphone


christmas ROSE!


cool syncro dances ^_^

this is a much better clip than the 1st =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home