Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Penn Diary

Feeling a little extravagant today... I went to buy a University of Pennsylvania Academic Planner.. wait a minute.. did i just say BUY??!! YES! OMG... i paid for a school diary!!! the price of the diary is US$7.. and after sales tax, it's a whooping US$7.50!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh

*POW!
*BASH!
*BANG!
*POOF!


ROAR!!! now i feel touched that we could get free NUSSU diary from NUS *sniff~
but.... anything for a Penn diary hehe~ ^_^

my new diary~


Another sad case..
I was dabbling on online shopping on the last day my bf was here.. there was a promotional sale on PacSun.. $40+ roxy bikinis per piece were going for $25 each if u buy 2 (2 for $50) so i bought.. (1st time shopping online!! and i only have 1 set of bikini which i've been wearing for many years).. just now when i checked the website again, it has a new sale!!! now they are going for $19.99 a piece T_T

ok.. lemme wallow in my own tears... *boohoohoo~ my $$ flying away with wings~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home