Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Friday, May 02, 2008

MAY DAY!

Happy May Day all.. bks Labour Day ;P

Stole some pics from my bf's sis blog haha.. thought that I should put them up my blog too ^_^

Went to Mirama hotel to enjoy a nice buffet... Treat from my dear bf for getting his bonus recently :)

So funny, my blur bf as usual, can remember all the details... but with a twist..
Instead of Mirama, he thought the restaurant was Furama hotel haha.. ended up we almost lost our way =X

Orient Ocean Restaurant

Some of the dishes we ordered.. BUFFET FEAST!!

My bf's cute sisters :P

my bf's funky parents haha

Me & bf Alvin.. ^_^

All funky peeps haha..

And what did I just say?

After that, we went back to his house to watch movies... His family subscribe to DVD rentals so can get 3 new DVDs to watch per week.. super shiok! haha..
Watched American Gangsters.. didn't know what the story was about initially, but turned out pretty interesting as the story built up :)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger DrC said…

    halo walo... we'll definitely meet up, after arzhou ends his exams! which.. i think is today? XD

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    ooooo... sounds like a great idea!! ^_^

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAH LIAO!!! THE LAST PHOTO I REALLY LOOK HORRIBLE! SO HORRIBLE THAT IT'S ALMOST AN ABOMINATION *faints*

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    nah... you always look cute to me ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home