Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Monday, August 21, 2006

Girl deprived..

actually i wanted to write about this a long time ago, but i never really got to jot this down.. living with 4 guys and working in an all men's company is difficult for me.. there's only testosterone and zero estrogen around... i miss girl companionship soooo badly!! even with my ex-roomie around, i also didn't get to have much girl companionship much, thanks to one of my housemates hehe~ ;p

when lawrence's gf came over, i was sooo super excited.. there was one occasion when jac, me and estee were at home and we were talking soooo happily!! n.. n.. i ignored my darling bf for a while >.< but.. i was so in bliss to get some girl talk! ^_^

yesterday was one of the happiest days i've gotten for a long time!! even my housemate deliang could see how happy i was haha.. yesterday was the batch 8 juniors' orientation, so all the NOC ppl gathered for a day together to have some fun.. as for me, i was so happy to see "so many" girls haha.. girls in NOC are still pretty outnumbered by guys, but it's better than just me alone! ^_^

me, alicia and niki~

for the whole day, i was always with the girls *happiness~* talking and chatting with alicia and niki and the juniors was so cool!! and also with estee later in the day :D

dinner last night

me and my housemates~

right now i'm just so excited... Charmaine is coming!! ^_^
Dear housemate, sorry but i gonna put up a fight for her attention!! ;p (good things are hard to get k? hee~)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Alamak... say earlier mah... when you come back, i throw an all-girls party for you... (without alvin)...

    hiack hiack hiack hiack!!!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    ooooooo!!!
    soo cool!! yay~ i'd love that! ;p

    *muackz~* XD

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Or maybe I can get some male dancers... *ponders*...

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger momo esther said…

    male dancers!!!!!!!!can i join!hee..hee..hee..hee..hee...

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    oooo kewl~ y ponder? hehe ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home