Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Thursday, August 17, 2006

look good with no $$!!

while waiting for my flight back home during my honeymoon trip to florida and bahamas, i shopped around the airport (obvious thing to do ;p). i went into this $10 store, everything was going for just $10!! many items caught my eye, but i settled on this bag in the end. i loved it~

so far, 2 people actually made an effort just to tell me that they like my bag!!! wahaha.. so happy! $10 can exchange for such praises ^_^ doesn't this show that i've got an eye to look out for good and cheap stuffs? hee~ :p

*brands myself "authentic shopping queen~" and pat myself on the back* XD

my new bag~

anyway, while doing my research at work, plowing through medical journals and websites, i came accross this website talking about how infections during surgeries are transmitted..

wohoo!! i'm hardworking!!
*another pat on my back..* *SMUG*


they say that in most cases, infections are caused by the bacteria present on the surgeons and patients themselves. these bacteria are mainly on our skin, especially at the armpits and loins...... ...... so somehow, these bacteria from the armpits and loins will fly to the wound of the patient where the surgeons cut them and cause infections.. eww...

but ironically, the surgeon's clothings will accumulate all these bacteria and cause even more contamination, and studies have shown that the infection rates are higher if the surgeons are adorned than when they are not.. then the best part came.. the author of the article made a suggestion:

we should have naked surgeons running around to reduce infection rates..

O_____O"

O____o hmmmm...

>:)

haha...

9 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger momo esther said…

    Nice bag!!!:D

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Hmmmmmmmmm... WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ONE OF THAT BAG FOR ME?!??!?!?!! It's NICE!!! But... it's in pastel purple... *shivers*... so baby sweet... ppl will laugh if I carry a color like that... but suits you, cuz you're baby sweet...

    *AWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

    HAhahahaha...

    And btw... wat?! Bacteria from armpits & loins?!?!?! Hmmm... are you trying to tell me that the surgeons scratch their armpits & loins before they operate on patients?!?!?! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

    But hell yeah for nekkid surgeons!!! I can't wait to see my eye surgeon nekkid!!! hahahaha... *slurps*

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    Drug: oh, they have many colours! they have colours like vanilla, coffee, orange and light green! ^_^ sure, will buy 1 for you! but... i doubt that i'd be going to Florida again >.< but i'll be going to Smoky Mountains next next week! hopefully they have a branch at the airport. :D which colour u like?? i think the vanilla colour is very nice!! i was choosing between that and this purple 1 :p


    Wenn: Thanks for your compliment! ^_^ i went to your blog and saw your shopping too!! great items you've got there from little match girl!! so cheap and good!! i miss singapore sales!! T_T

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger momo esther said…

    Smoky Mountains...must post the photos!!:)

    i think this purple color bag very nice leh!!!!!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    REALLY REALLY???

    Vanilla White might get dirty easily... well, mainly cuz I'm a dirty girl (pun intended).

    But what about orange? Is it nice? Is it pastel orange or bright orange? If it's bright orange, help me get one! If it's pastel, then help me get that vanilla one. I'll pass you the cash when you get back, ya?? *muackz*

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    Drug: the orange is pastel, just like the 1 i have. if i remember correctly, it looks like an orange shake colour.. =p

    Wenn: hehe, thx thx! u wan me get a purple 1 for u too? ^_^
    sure! will post some pics when i get back :D

    PS: no guarantee that i can find the $10 store at the airport in TN ar.. hee~

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger momo esther said…

    REAlly!so nice of you!kiss...:)
    ok ah..you help me Se see ah..if got then help me get one for me ah!
    i want the purple..

    if dont have..it ok!!:)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Dear Meowie (hahaah),

    I trust your taste... if the Vanilla White is something which you have considered, then help me get that if you can (or if there IS a $10 store there).

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    ok, i'm going TN tmr!! yay~~ pray that i can find the shop to help u guys get it :)

    np gurls~ i'm just helping myself to shop more haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home